Simple free program with advanced capabilities for recording and editing digital audio. Audacity can record sound from a microphone, built-in in Windows mixer or channel Line In, which allows to use this program for sound recording and digitization of analog recordings from cassette tapes or discs. With some sound cards, you can record streaming audio (such as Internet radio).
In addition to record sound Audacity can be used for processing (editing) of all kinds of audio, including podcasts: normalization, cropping, effect of attenuation. You can change the speed or pitch of a recording. Also there are many functions for physical editing several files (cutting, gluing, mixing). Among the supported formats: Ogg Vorbis, MP3, WAV and all the formats supported by the library libsndfile.
Main features of Audacity:
- Import and export files in WAV, AIFF, AU, and Ogg Vorbis.
- Import of audio in the MPEG audio (including MP2 and MP3 files) by libmad.
- Export to MP3 using LAME encoder installed separately.
- Deleting a static noise, the noise, hiss and other permanent noise defects recording.
- Record with microphone, line input, or other sources.
- The volume before, during, and after recording.
- Opening of the raw-files (files without headers).
- Unlimited history of changes, on which you can undo and redo an action.
- Very quick change of large files.
- The use of «pencil» to edit the individual points of the samples.
- Change the frequency characteristics with the help of an equalizer, FFT filter, and the effect of bass.
- Transformation of the sampling frequency and bit depth are manufactured using high-quality resampling algorithms and дитеринга.
- Спектрографический the display mode of the tracks.
* No Links *
There are no comments yet.
You can not leave comments. Only registered users may leave comments to programs.
All programs in the catalog are installed on our customers computers. Information about these computer programs is updated automatically and are not moderated manually. Our company have no any connections with developers of these programs (except, of course, WinTuning), we provide information only. Consequently, no guarantee for someone else program, we can not provide. You can use the program from the catalog at your own risk.